MonaLisa Touch in Wauwatosa, WI
The effects of aging can cause changes to a woman’s gynecologic health. You may still retain your youthful energy and enthusiasm, but these changes may affect your quality of life in ways you never expected. Many women suffer silently, and those who seek treatment find their options limited. Now there’s a solution!
MonaLisa Touch® is a simple, proven laser to help you feel like yourself again. Laser sessions are less than 5 minutes each and are conveniently performed right here in our office during a routine outpatient appointment. For more information, contact Metropolitan Urology Group at (414) 476-0430 to find out if MonaLisa Touch is right for you.
MonaLisa Touch: A New Therapy for Vaginal Health
MonaLisa Touch delivers gentle laser energy to the vaginal wall that stimulates a healing response, generating new collagen in the tissue. A typical course of treatment is three procedures over 18 weeks.
- In-office procedure
- No anesthesia, virtually painless
- No downtime
- Minimal side effects
- Each treatment is less than 5 minutes
- Thousands of women have been treated worldwide since 2012
In both European and US clinical trials, women reported symptom relief after the very first treatment and even greater improvement after treatments 2 and 3.
What our Patients are Saying
“I completed three MonaLisa Touch treatments and have noticed an improvement with skin being more pliable and supportive. No UTI’s since and an increase in sexual response.
I highly recommend the MonaLisa Touch treatments if experiencing similar symptoms. Dr. Christopher Walsh is a very knowledgeable and caring physician that has done many of these procedures. I felt very comfortable with him and his staff and grateful that these treatments have resulted in improvement in vaginal/urinary health.”
“I can’t thank you enough for all you have done for me. You have truly given me the best gift anyone could ever ask by performing the MonaLisa Touch procedure.
I am so blessed that you offered to do this procedure for me and help with a problem that was going on & off for many years.”
Is MonaLisa Touch Right For You?
To determine if MonaLisa Touch may be a good option for you, consider these questions:
- Do you have vaginal discomfort symptoms on a regular basis?
- Are you post-menopausal?
- Have you been through cancer treatment?
- Do you choose not (or cannot) use estrogen/hormone therapies?
- Are you experiencing urinary problems?
- Do your symptoms affect sleep, travel, sport or social activities?
- Would you like to be able to have sexual intercourse without discomfort?
- Are you experiencing dryness, itching, discharge, odor, irritation or tenderness?
- Would you like to revitalize your vaginal and vulvar area?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, MonaLisa Touch may be the right for you. The MonaLisa Touch laser treatment can help relieve these symptoms by encouraging new collagen growth to restore vaginal health and functionality.
Call (414) 476-0430 to schedule an appointment with the urologists at Metropolitan Urology Group.