MonaLisa Touch in Wauwatosa, WI
As women age and go through menopause, estrogen production declines. This can happen naturally or because of treatment for cancer or other surgical procedures.
The lack of estrogen can cause symptoms such as vaginal dryness as well as itching, urinary incontinence and painful intercourse, all of which can negatively impact your life. Also known as Vaginal Atrophy, the thinning, drying, and inflammation of vaginal walls experienced by many women is due to this reduction in estrogen.
Have you experienced changes in your vaginal health since menopause? Did you know that as many as 50% of women experience changes in their vaginal and sexual health. It’s OK to talk about it – because now there is a new therapy that really works!
MonaLisa Touch: A New Therapy for Vaginal Health
MonaLisa Touch delivers gentle laser energy to the vaginal wall that stimulates a healing response, generating new collagen in the tissue. A typical course of treatment is three procedures over 18 weeks.
- In-office procedure
- No anesthesia, virtually painless
- No downtime
- Minimal side effects
- Each treatment is less than 5 minutes
- Thousands of women have been treated worldwide since 2012
In both European and US clinical trials, women reported symptom relief after the very first treatment and even greater improvement after treatments 2 and 3.
Contact us for a free consultation at Metropolitan Urology Group to find out if MonaLisa Touch is the right treatment for you.
Is MonaLisa Touch Right For You?
To determine if MonaLisa Touch may be a good option for you, consider these questions:
- Do you have vaginal discomfort symptoms on a regular basis?
- Are you post menopausal?
- Have you been through cancer treatment?
- Do you choose not (or cannot) use estrogen/hormone therapies?
- Are you experiencing urinary problems?
- Do your symptoms affect sleep, travel, sport or social activities?
- Would you like to be able to have sexual intercourse without discomfort?
- Are you experiencing dryness, itching, discharge, odor, irritation or tenderness?
- Would you like to revitalize your vaginal and vulvar area?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, MonaLisa Touch may be the right for you. The MonaLisa Touch laser treatment can help relieve these symptoms by encouraging new collagen growth to restore vaginal health and functionality.
Call (414) 476-0430 to schedule an appointment with one of our doctors.